Dumpster Rental - Frequently Asked Questions
We don't accept the following items:
1. Dirt, mud, concrete, cement, bricks, and rocks including gravel and other earthly materials. If dumping shingles or tiles in the Dumpster please call first to discuss.
2. Refrigerators: Landfills will not accept them because of the refrigerant. we charge $150 for each.
3. Hot Water Tanks: landfills will not accept them and we suggest you take them to your local recycling center. We charge $150 each.
4. Tires: We do not take tires at this time, If tires are found in the dumpster we will charge you $30 for each tire.
5. Paint cans and Lacquers are not permitted in our dumpsters.
6. Any type of Adhesives, such as, but not limited to: Glue, Epoxy, carpet adhesives, silicone. You can throw these away with your regular household trash but not in our dumpster.
7. Car Batteries, lithium batteries, household batteries and basically any battery. We charge a disposal fee of $75.00 each battery. Batteries must be disposed off in a different manner than your county landfill.
8. Medical Waste: Such as needles, sharps boxes, tissue, expired medications, used bandages, and other items that have been exposed to body fluids. These items require a specially licensed hauler for medical waste disposal. No medical, tissue, organ or hazardous waste in the dumpsters.
9. Hazardous Waste Materials and liquids labeled hazardous.
Examples : not limited to asbestos, pesticides, contaminated soils, oils, other automotive fluids, fuels, fuel, oil or propane tanks, and flammable materials, household cleaners, inks, hospital waste. We suggest contacting your local hazardous waste collection center near you.
10.Medical tanks and drums carrying toxic or dangerous byproducts. You will need to contact a hauler with a hazardous waste license. Our dumpsters mainly see class 3 and construction debris waste.
If you're not sure please call and ask, we will be happy to direct and guide you.
Just below the top rim of the dumpster. Anything over the rim of the dumpster you are responsible to remove the items until its below the rim of the dumpster rental. If it is over filled we will not pick up and you will be charged $150 trip fee. Please be sure you have loaded your dumpster properly and have not overfilled it. It is easier and cheaper to call for a "Switch", we will come out with an empty container and pick up the full Dumpster. Dumpster Switches are charged at regular rates.
No, we have highly skilled operators and While there is always a chance of damaging concrete our equipment is designed to lower the Container down in a slow and controlled manner as well as pick it up using the rollers on the rear of the Dumpster. There shouldn't be any damages on delivery and/or pick up. If damages occur we will not be held liable and/or responsible for damages to grass, driveways, pavers and any area the dumpster rental is dropped. We do our best to take care when delivering a dumpster rental so as not to damage the ground we set it on.
Yes, however you are required to pull a permit and get permission from Hillsborough county or the City of Tampa to keep a dumpster on the road/street. Your permit must be displayed on the dumpster/container until it is removed. It must also be transfer to swapped or switched dumpsters. Below is a link for Hillsborough County Permitting office.
Hillsborough County - How to pull permits Online
No problem, Give us a call just before its over-filled, or above the top rim of the dumpster and we will arrange for a switch. We will bring an empty Dumpster out to you and haul away the full one. We charge the card on file unless otherwise instructed for the switch. Each haul away and replacement service will be charged at the regular/original rental rates.
Not at this time, we ask that you do not use skid steers, bobcats or otherwise to load or move the dumpster once delivered. Most damages to our dumpsters occur when heavy machinery is used to load or move the container.
Moving the container with heavy machinery makes it very difficult for us to pick up our container. Our trucks must be able to back up, and line up the rails to load up the dumpster. When they are moved on the job site after delivery, alot of times we are unable to back up to the dumpster and haul it away, therefore we ask that you do not move the dumpster once delivered. If this occurs we will charge a $150 trip fee and you are responsible to move it back to the original location for pick up. any damages will be assessed at the cost to repair plus labor.